PMC 2020 mom Evelyn wrote me with her favorite go-to recipe as a new mom during quarantine...she only wishes her bank account could support this recipe every day! Me too Evelyn, me too!
5 mins prep
30-40 mins wait
1. Smart phone
1. Pull out your phone one-handed while bouncing baby and open GrubHub
2. Search your favorite food - top picks in my house are "Pizza," "Thai," or "Tacos"
3. Order everything you want plus one extra thing to eat secretly before husband gets home
4. Don't open the door when it's delivered because you are in a gross milk stained top and boxers. (Thank you COVID, 'contactless' means I don't have to see you)
5. Crack open the door and snake one hand out to grab the bag
6. Chow down on delicious food!
Thank you Evelyn for keeping it real and giving us some laughs!
Here is a pic of adorable Hailey, born 6/10/2020