1 red, tart juicy apple, washed and sliced into 8 slices (skin left on)
4 tablespoons brown sugar
3 teaspoons cinnamon
1 tablespoon melted butter
1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Roll out the crescent rolls on a greased baking sheet.
- Brush with melted butter, then sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Place an apple slice at the wide end of the crescent roll, and roll up the apple inside the crescent.
- Repeat until all the rolls are rolled up, then brush more butter on top and sprinkle them lightly with cinnamon.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool and serve with vanilla ice cream, if desired.