Good Morning PMC Members,
It is with sadness that I will be stepping down as your President. My family and I will be unexpectedly relocating outside of the area and as excited as I am for this new adventure, I am heartbroken to have to step away from you and this club that I feel so deeply about.
I have LOVED being your President. I have served on the board for 3 years prior to this post and have felt proud of the work our Club has done and the community that we have served. From assisting with coordinating events, to collaborating on content for the newsletter/blog, to our monthly meetings where I got to catch up with friends before we got down to business. It has all been a wonderful experience and I know the next President with cherish it as I have.
I know the new President has an amazing and seasoned board behind them and they are eager to be incredibly supportive not only during the transition but throughout the year. They are excited for the opportunity to give a member of our club the opportunity to step up and bring a new perspective and continued enthusiasm to the role.
Thank you all for keeping our community strong and in supporting one another during this time. 2020 has been a doozy, but folks, you aren’t alone. You have the full support of this club to get you through.
If you are interested in the position of President, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tracy De Bel at email@example.com.
Thank you, it’s been an honor serving you.
President, Petaluma Mothers' Club
Approximate hours per month: 5-20
Point of contact for Club members and community. Oversees Board members, events, and overall functionality of the Club.
· Voting Board Member
· Set agenda with old business, new business, and time frame of board meetings
· Run monthly board meetings
· Send website content and/or updates to the Director of Communications and Director of Online Services monthly
· Mediate problems within the PMC and maintain confidentiality
· Follow up on Board performance and reassign tasks, delegate/select back ups as needed
· Act as secondary signatory for bank account
· Responsible for all aspects of annual ‘Magnolia Award’ and present at Spring Tea
· Coordinate annual board recruitment with Volunteer Coordinator
· Establish ad-hoc committees as needed
· At conclusion of term, oversea transition of Board and remain available as advisor to new Board, if so requested
· Lead contact for Legal
· Other duties may come up to help with essential functions of the club