The Petaluma Mothers Club is an entirely volunteer-run organization. And we are actively recruiting members to join the 2022-23 Board Term!
So this month's Member Social will be both a way to connect with other families AND an opportunity to learn about how you can get involved.
On Sunday, March 27 we're hosting 2 separate Member Socials – one in the morning on the East Side of Petaluma, and one in the afternoon on the West Side. And we are also hosting a similar event on Monday, April 11.
All three events will take place at a park, so feel free to bring your little ones.
Each event will kick off with some ice breakers as a way to get to know the other mamas. Then 2 of our current board members will share a bit about what being on the PMC board is like.
Some of the questions we'll address are:
- What are the benefits to being on the board?
- What is the time commitment?
- What kinds of roles need to be filled?
Being on the PMC Board is a wonderful way to form deeper relationships with other moms, provide valuable resources to the members in the organization, and cultivate a close-knit community for your own families in Petaluma.
We hope you're inspired to learn more about being part of this amazing group!
- To RSVP for the March 27 @ 11am event at Bond Park (East Side), click here.
- To RSVP for the March 27 @ 4pm event at McNear Park (West Side), click here.
- To RSVP for the April 11 @ 10am event at Wiseman Park (East Side), click here.